Hummingbot officially launches NEW campaigns on Gate.io!
We would like to thank our miner community for the support and feedback during the Gate.io beta phase. Due to great feedback and issuer interest, we have partnered with several projects to bring their campaigns to the platform beginning on November 16, 2021. These projects include XCAD, Akash, Brokoli. In addition to new campaigns launching, we still have ONE week remaining on the beta campaigns so join now to earn rewards!
- November 16, 2021 12:00 AM UTC
Eligible token pairs:
- XCAD/USDT: 418.75 XCAD per week for 12-weeks
- AKT/USDT: 2,000 USDT per week for 11-weeks
- BRKL/USDT: 930 BRKL (BEP20) per week for 12 week
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: Gate.io (setup an account through the link to support Hummingbot)
Gate.io is a leading digital currency exchange with over 8 million users in 190 countries across the globe. The exchange offers spot, margin, futures, and contract trading in addition to DeFi products through HipoDeFi, custodial services through Wallet.io, investments through Gate Labs and it’s dedicated GateChain platform. The company also offers a wholly integrated suite of products such as its Startup IEO platform, NFT Magic Box marketplace, crypto loans and more.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.