We’re excited to announce a new 12-week liquidity mining campaign for Vivid Labs on KuCoin with a US$15,000 reward pool! The campaign will start on December 14, 2021.
- Start date: December 14, 2021, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$15,000 ($625 per week, per pair)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs: VID/USDT, VID/BTC
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Vivid Labs
VideoCoin Network is now Vivid Labs.
Vivid Labs is a full-service NFT technology and strategy provider operated by a world-class team of blockchain and media experts, including digital media pioneer and renowned technology entrepreneur Halsey Minor. Vivid Labs believes in the power of NFTs to inspire transformative media experiences, create significant new value from digital assets, catalyze novel engagement between creators and fans, and establish channels for persistent communication between brands and customers.
- Watch Halsey Minor’s introduction to VIVID, direct from NFT Basel in Miami
- Read the press release and more about this fantastic new chapter on Vivid Labs’ Medium site
- Learn more about the VIVID Platform’s full technology stack, available in Open and Pro versions, in this detailed downloadable
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.