We’re thrilled to announce a new 12-week liquidity mining campaign for Stratis Platform with a US$15,000 reward pool payable in STRAX tokens! The campaign will start on November 2, 2021.
- Start date: November 2, 2021, 12:00 am UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$15,000 (297.5 STRAX per week, per pair)
- Reward token: STRAX
- Eligible token pairs: STRAX/BUSD, STRAX/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: Binance (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Stratis Platform
The philosophy at Stratis is to focus on how Blockchain can streamline business processes. At the same time, we realize the importance of reducing the complexity of Blockchain adoption and implementation. Our vision is to cement our position as the Microsoft .NET Blockchain Solution of choice by continuing to be the only platform enabling full-stack utilization of Microsoft’s .NET Core Framework. Furthermore, significant effort has gone into ensuring that developers with no previous experience can pick-up and become proficient with Blockchain technology in a short space of time. To learn more, please visit: https://www.stratisplatform.com
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.