We’re excited to announce a new 24-week liquidity mining campaign for Oddz Finance. The campaign will begin on March 22, 2022, at 12:00 AM UTC, with a US$60,000 total reward pool up for grabs!
Miners will be able to earn dual rewards in ODDZ and USDT tokens totaling ~$2,500 per week! See campaign terms below:
- Start date: March 22, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US $60,000 (~$1,250 per week, per pair)
- Reward token: ODDZ (ARC-20), USDT
Eligible token pairs:
- KuCoin: ODDZ/USDT
- Gate.io: ODDZ/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin and Gate.io (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
Oddz is a trustless on-chain derivatives trading platform that expedites the execution of call and put options contracts, conditional trades, and futures. It allows the creation, maintenance, execution, and settlement of trustless option contracts, conditional tokens agreements, and futures contracts in a fast, secure, and flexible manner.
It employs the synergies of Ethereum, Avalanche, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, and Polygon to unleash the potential of a decentralized derivatives market. It focuses on building solutions that can propel the DeFi ecosystem by simplifying derivatives trading and enhancing the user experience. To learn more, please visit: https://www.oddz.fi or follow on Twitter.
For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.