We’re very excited to announce a new 8-week liquidity mining campaign for Autonio Foundation with a US$10,000 reward pool, that’s US$ 1,250 per week! The campaign will start on August 31, 2021, 12:00 am UTC.
- Start date: August 31, 2021, 12:00 am UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$10,000 (US$ 1,250/week)
- Reward token: NIOX
Eligible token pairs:
- NIOX/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to enjoy the VIP fee structure with 0 maker fee!)
About Autonio Foundation
Autonio Foundation is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) built around developing accessible, easy to use and affordable trading tools and services for the DeFi ecosystem.
Autonio is building a prosperous community around algorithmic trading by democratizing access to intelligent automated trading tools and infrastructures. These tools make it easier for crypto traders to conduct trading analysis, deploy trading algorithms, exchange crypto currencies, sell their strategies, and pool funds for trading purposes, all with profitability, security, and ease.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offers to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.