We’re excited to announce a new 12-week campaign for NIMIQ on KuCoin with a US$15,000 total reward pool. The campaign will launch on February 22, 2022, see the details below.
- Start date: February 22, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool: US $15,000
- Reward token: USDT
Eligible token pairs and weekly rewards:
- NIM/USDT: USDT 450 per week
- NIM/BTC: USDT 450 per week
- NIM/ETH: USDT 350 per week
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
Nimiq is a Blockchain Ecosystem for payments designed to make cryptocurrencies easy to use for everyone without compromising decentralization. With the upcoming transition to Proof Of Stake, Nimiq will become faster and more energy efficient. By using our unique technology Nimiq OASIS, users can create Fiat Atomic Swaps to not only buy crypto in a non-custodial way but also sell crypto to Fiat without using a centralized party. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nimiq.com or follow on Twitter.
For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.