We’re very excited to announce a new 4-week liquidity mining campaign for EDEN with a US$2,500 reward pool! The campaign will start on September 3, 2021, 1:00 PM UTC. This new campaign is part of the initial initiative to support EDEN’s listing on AscendEX. With successful past experience supporting new token listings, we are confident that this campaign will be introducing EDEN to our 15K-member strong trader community and supporting EDEN’s success in the market.
- Start date: September 3, 2021, 1:00 PM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$2,500 (US$ 625/week)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs:
- EDEN/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to enjoy the VIP fee structure with 0 maker fee!)
Eden Network is a priority transaction network that protects Ethereum traders from malicious MEV and arbitrary reordering. In technical terms, Eden Network is an optional, non-consensus breaking ordering protocol. The protocol creates a transparent and fair set of rules to order transactions within each block.
Eden Network takes a user-focused approach to the MEV problem and includes stronger incentives for all stakeholders driven by a protocol token. It comprises a novel transaction ordering mechanism and a private relayer that any user, application, or bot can leverage in order to obtain state guarantees around submitted transactions.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offers to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.