Please be advised that any new wallet or token assignments made after Wednesdays 00:00 UTC will not get picked up by the payouts processing system until the next distribution period.
For now, you can use Avalanche C-Chain wallet to redeem your ODDZ rewards. Click here to know how to Get Avalanche C-Chain Wallet.
Once your Avalanche C-Chain wallet is setup, you can import ODDZ as a custom token. Follow the steps below:
- Click on Import Token:
- Go to this LINK and copy the ODDZ contract Address.
- Paste the address in the "Token Contract Address Field
- Click on Add Custom Token once done.
- Once the token is added, click on the standing ellipses.
- Select "Account Details"
- This should then show you your ODDZ Wallet QR code and address.
- Paste this address when you set up your ODDZ wallet to claim rewards on the next pay cycle.