Stratis Platform is extending the liquidity mining campaign for another 12-weeks on Binance with a US$15,000 total reward pool payable in STRAX tokens!
Since we launched liquidity mining for Stratis Platform in November of 2020, we have seen 363 distinct miners participate in the liquidity mining campaigns. The total filled order volume has reached $27.7 million as of February 10, 2022. Impressed by the results, Stratis Platform is extending the campaign 12 weeks! The updated reward schedule is as follows:
- The eligible pair: STRAX/USDT, STRAX/BUSD
- The updated reward pool: STRAX 628 per week, per pair
- Exchange: Binance (Use the Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Stratis Platform
The philosophy at Stratis is to focus on how Blockchain can streamline business processes. At the same time, we realize the importance of reducing the complexity of Blockchain adoption and implementation. Our vision is to cement our position as the Microsoft .NET Blockchain Solution of choice by continuing to be the only platform enabling full-stack utilization of Microsoft’s .NET Core Framework. Furthermore, significant effort has gone into ensuring that developers with no previous experience can pick-up and become proficient with Blockchain technology in a short space of time.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.stratisplatform.com
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.