We’re excited to announce Crowny is extending the CRWNY liquidity mining campaign on AscendEX for another 12 weeks! The total reward pool up for grabs is US$6,000!
Since we launched liquidity mining for CRWNY in January of 2022, we have seen 151 distinct miners participate in the liquidity mining campaigns. The total filled order volume has reached $2.0 million as of May 24, 2022. Encouraged by the results, they will be extending the campaign with an updated reward pool and spread, see campaign details below:
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
- Trading pairs: CRWNY/USDT
- Reward token: USDT
- Weekly reward: 500 USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
Crowny's web3 platform allows businesses to increase conversions by creating branded loyalty programs and delivering relevant offers to their target audience while rewarding them for each interaction. Knowing that their privacy will be protected, users define their preferences and interact with their favorite brands to earn crypto and loyalty points. To learn more, please visit: https://crowny.io or follow on Twitter.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.