- Start date: April 04, 2023, 12:00 AM UTC
- Reward token: OOE + USDT
- Total reward pool*: ~US$12,000 (OOE 30,864 + USDT 250 /week)
- Eligible token pair: OOE/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchanges: KuCoin (Use the Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Open Ocean
OpenOcean is a leading Web 3 decentralized aggregator whose core belief is trading efficiency, reliability and security. Primarily a DEX Aggregator, OpenOcean offers the most competitive trade routes possible between 250+ integrated sources and runs on 19+ chains. Using the novel in-house routing algorithm OpenOcean is able to offer one-click cross-chain swaps and unbeatable trades between any tokens, even between those without direct pools.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.