Welcome back BTC Proxy on AscendEX! Join in on this 5-week liquidity mining campaign, with a ~US$2,500 total reward pool!
- Start date: August 9, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: ~US $2,500 (PRXY 810 per week)
- Reward token: PRXY
- Eligible token pair: PRXY/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About BTC Proxy
BTC Proxy provides a more scalable layer-2 protocol to decentralize the tokenization of Bitcoin using a permissionless interface. At its core BTCpx is a Bitcoin bridge using insured multisig third-party custodians to facilitate the participation of Bitcoin (BTC) in DeFi. With BTC Proxy, individuals and institutions can safely earn sustainable yields and rewards to outperform most products available for the Bitcoin Marketplace using the PRXY utility token. Visit BTCproxy.io for more info, follow us on Twitter @BTC_proxy, check out our articles on Medium for the latest news.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.