Status indicator of miner app. Clicking this will redirect you to Hummingbot Miner Status to view more information especially if there is an ongoing outage or maintenance.
Shows the total reward pool for the current period.
- Total active bots providing liquidity
The number of market-making bots currently running and the total volume of open orders that are currently maintained by active bots. Here you can see how much liquidity the participating bots are providing.
Shows the total traded volume for all the markets for 24 hours.
How Yield is Calculated
First, divide the weekly reward into 7 days. Then divide the daily reward amount by the current total volume of eligible open orders (current liquidity) in liquidity mining.
In other words, yield is how much rewards are distributed to miners based on the total liquidity. To get the annual yield, simply multiple the daily yield to a year (365.25 days).
- The Yield/Day is solely based on liquidity rewards and does not take into account trades executed.
- The published Yield/Day metrics only include reward payments versus order volumes. They do not capture the individual miner's profit or loss on the underlying strategy or any transaction fees (if any) that generated the orders created. As a result, liquidity mining yields are not an indication of a miner's overall portfolio return; miners should take into consideration overall economics, and not just mining return when deciding on participating in liquidity mining campaigns.
Checking campaign details and rewards per snapshot
- Click Markets
- Scroll down to the Available Markets section.
- Select and click on the desired market pair. The campaign details are displayed.
- Scroll down to the Snapshots section.
- Select a timestamp row. The snapshot is displayed.
You can see here the different sections of the snapshots for a certain market.
- The live bot is indicated on the top left corner, the dot is on if you have a bot running on the token pair.
- The selected snapshot is when the miner app takes snapshots of the rewards.
- The current spread is the bid/ask price for all the miners. It determines whether the market is in an upward or downward trend.
- Reward per day is the weekly reward/7 days to calculate how much rewards are given out to miners for each day of the week for that campaign.
- Indicated here is how much the bots are providing liquidity for a market at the time of a snapshot.
The column JUST ME displays the statistics only when your miner is running and satisfies the campaign requirements.