Algorand requires you to specifically enable assets, e.g., USDC, in order for your wallet to be able to receive that asset. Please enable USDC ASA for your wallet in order to be able to receive USDC ASA rewards. This feature on the Algorand blockchain is intended to prevent random token spamming.
- Access your Algorand wallet through My Algo.
- From your wallet dashboard, go to the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Click on Add Asset.
- Search for USDC ASA #31566704. Make sure to select the one with a verified checkmark.
- Click Continue.
- Click on Asset opt-in.
- Input your password and click on Send to sign and broadcast your opt-in transaction to USDC.
Now you are set. Your account will now be able to receive USDC.
- Enabling USDC will also require you to have some amount of ALGO tokens in the wallet in order to call the function to enable USDC.
- Wallet address not used for trading. The wallet address is used for receiving payouts only. You do not need to deposit assets into or trade using this wallet.
WARNING: CoinAlpha does not take any responsibility and will not reimburse for any loss of funds due to a participant submitting an incorrect or invalid wallet address.