1. Go to Binance's Wallet Direct at (https://www.binance.com/en/wallet-direct).
2. Click on "install extension wallet".
3. Create an account - complete the signup process.
4. Make sure to save the mnemonic phrase. You need this to recover your wallet.
5. Click on the drop-down button named "Binance Smart Chain Network" and change it to "Binance Chain Network.
6. Add preferred token (SHR)
7. After adding the desired token click the token then click receive address or QR code will pop up
8. Copy the address
9. In the Hummingbot Miners app, click Settings then choose Wallets. Under Wallets, you can see Binance Chain (highlighted in the gray background) then click Connect and copy your wallet address, also don't put anything on the memo.
10. You will receive an email confirming you have successfully connected your wallet to Hummingbot Miner.
NOTE: Follow this link for info on how to transfer SHR rewards from Binance Chain wallet to Kucoin