You can use a Binance.com NEM wallet address (and memo) to receive NEM directly into your Binance account.
Alternatively, you can create a separate NEM wallet:
- Go to NEM Wallet ( https://nemplatform.com/wallets/ )
- Download and extract the Universal desktop client.
- Launch the wallet.
- Create an account and complete the signup process.
- Login to your newly created wallet.
- NEM wallet address will appear on the main screen, under Account Information.
- In the Hummingbot Miners app, click Settings then choose Wallets. Under Wallets, you can see Ethereum (highlighted in the gray background) then click Connect and copy your wallet address.
- You will receive an email confirming you have successfully connected your wallet to Hummingbot Miner.
You may also refer to this step on how to create a NEM wallet (https://youtu.be/itEcOd6ABrA ).