- Add the Metamask extension to your favorite browser.
- Open Metamask and create an account - complete the signup process.
- On the Metamask dashboard make sure the Network is set to Main Ethereum Network (the default network for Ether transactions is Main Net).
- The Ethereum address is located Below Main Ethereum Network along with your name.
- You can copy the Ethereum address by clicking your name.
The above steps are for the new users, existing users can jump to step #3 after successful login.