Each liquidity mining campaign has its own rewards payments terms, which may include paying out tokens to wallets on that issuer's blockchain. To ensure you receive all of the rewards earned, make sure to enter the relevant wallet details for campaigns that you are participating in.
- If you have earned rewards for a campaign for which you have not yet provided a wallet, the rewards will accumulate and only be paid out once you have provided a wallet address.
- The wallet address is used for receiving payouts only, you do not need to deposit assets into or trade using this wallet.
- Log in to https://miner.hummingbot.io/
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to Connect Wallet, and click the arrow (on the right) to expand the section. The wallet option is displayed.
- Choose the wallet you would like to connect based on the campaign you're participating in.
- For miners participating in the KuCoin - Harmony One campaign, choose Harmony row (background is highlighted in gray when mouse over), enter your Harmony One deposit address.
- For the miners participating in other campaigns on Binance such as RLC, choose Ethereum row (background is highlighted in gray when mouse over), enter your Ethereum deposit address.