- Navigate to Hummingbot Miner, and click on
- Enter your email address, read and agree to the Terms of Service, then click on
- Check your email to confirm your account
- On the Hummingbot Miner email, click on
Log in to Hummingbot Miner
- You should now be logged in to Hummingbot Miner with your new account.
Create a read-only API key on Binance
Creating an API Key requires 2FA-enabled.
- Navigate to
API Managementin your Binance account:
- Enter a name for your new API Key
- Verify the new key
- Store your API Key and Secret Key, then select
Enable Spot & Margin Trading
Connect your Binance account to Hummingbot Miner
- Go to the
Settingstab and select
- Input your read-only API keys
Enter a wallet address for your rewards
Each campaign has different reward terms and may pay out in different tokens. For campaigns that you are participating in, make sure you enter your respective wallet address. For example, if you are participating in a campaign that is paying out in ERC20 tokens, enter a valid Ethereum wallet address to receive your rewards.
- Under the Connect wallets section, choose the wallet you want to input and select
- Enter the wallet address