The Firo liquidity mining campaigns on Binance have been increasing in popularity! They launched TWO new pairs on June 28th and NOW have 10,000 HBOT tokens being allocated per week!
Since we launched liquidity mining for FIRO, we have seen a total of 617 distinct miners participate in the campaigns offered by the project. The total filled order volume has reached $79.6 million as of July 28, 2022.
We are thrilled to have FIRO on Hummingbot Miner and we hope you will keep participating in the campaigns and we encourage new users to join in and earn rewards! Check out the latest campaign terms below:
- Total reward pool*: ~US$12,000
- Reward token: FIRO
- HBOT Bonus Rewards: 5,000 HBOT per week, per pair
- Eligible token pair: FIRO/BTC & FIRO/BUSD
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: Binance (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
FIRO, formerly known as Zcoin (XZC), is a privacy focused cryptocurrency that utilizes zero-knowledge proofs which allows users to destroy coins and then redeem them later for brand new ones with no transaction history. Its research created the Lelantus privacy protocol which supports high anonymity sets without requiring trusted setup and relying only on standard cryptographic assumptions. To learn more, please visit: Firo.org or follow on Twitter.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Article is closed for comments.