iExec is extending the RLC liquidity mining campaigns on Binance for another 24 weeks! The total reward pool up for grabs is ~US$24,000!
Since we launched liquidity mining for RLC in March of 2020, we have seen 1,250 distinct miners participate in the liquidity mining campaigns. The total filled order volume has reached $344.3 million as of June 15, 2022. We are thrilled to have RLC on Hummingbot Miner for another 24 weeks, see the updated campaign details below!
- Exchange: Binance (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
- Trading pairs: RLC/USDT, RLC/BTC and RLC/ETH
- Reward token: RLC
- Weekly reward: RLC 504 per week, per pair
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
iExec (RLC) claims to have developed the first decentralized marketplace for cloud computing resources. Blockchain technology is used to organize a market network where users can monetize their computing power, applications, and datasets. By providing on-demand access to cloud computing resources, iExec is reportedly able to support compute-intensive applications in fields such as AI, big data, healthcare, rendering, or FinTech. iExec's RLC token has been listed on Binance, Bittrex, etc. To learn more, please visit: https://iex.ec/or follow on Twitter.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offers to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.