Please be advised that any new wallet or token assignments made after Wednesdays 00:00 UTC will not get picked up by the payouts processing system until the next distribution period.
You can set your MetaMask Wallet to receive token rewards.
1. Depending on browser, download and setup your MetaMask extension:
* Go to this link for a full MetaMask walkthrough.
2. Once setup, open the MetaMask Extension and select "Import Token".
3. Search for your Token reward if available.
4. If the token option is not available, simply search and copy the token address here or here. Make sure your token matches the network (I.E. Etherium; Avalanche; Binance Smart Chain). If not, you may need to setup the network wherein your token belongs. You can check the networks provided on the links provided.
5. Once your token address is available, simply go to your MetaMask Custom Token option and paste your token address and click on "Add Custom Token"
6. After adding the Contract Address of your custom token, it will be available under the Assets tab.
7. To get your wallet address to receive your token reward, Click on the selected token reward and find the "Account details"
8. This should then show you your Custom Token's Wallet QR code and address.
9. Finally, paste this address when you set up your wallet and payout settings and claim rewards on the next pay cycle.