We’re excited to announce a new 10-week liquidity mining campaign for Pollen DeFi on AscendEX. Join in on April 12, 2022 for your share of a US$12,500 total reward pool!
- Start date: April 12, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US $12,500 (1,250 USDT per week)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pair: PLN/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 1.0% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Pollen DeFi
Pollen is a fully decentralized asset management platform which leverages the collective intelligence of its community. Pollen is a seismic shift in the world of DeFi. This community powered DAO lets you call the shots, voting on and directly influencing the index. A dynamic AI ensures the index token is always stable allowing investors to securely set up their own asset pools and share them with the community. To learn more, please visit: https://pollen.id or follow on Twitter.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.