Refinable is extending the liquidity mining campaign for 24-weeks on AscendEX with a US$24,000 total reward pool!
Since we launched liquidity mining for Refinable in September of 2021, we have seen 176 distinct miners participate in the liquidity mining campaigns. The total filled order volume has reached $5.5 million as of March 10, 2022. Impressed by the results, Refinable is extending the campaign 24 weeks, giving miners more opportunities to earn liquidity mining rewards!
- Total reward pool: US$24,000 (US$1,000/week)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs: FINE/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this referral link to support the Hummingbot project!)
Refinable is the definitive solution to create, discover, trade, and leverage NFTs. Our marketplace provides an accessible environment, for any user, brand, or community, by offering multi-chain flexibility, ultra-low cost alternatives, and high performance options to engage with NFT content. For more information, please visit https://app.refinable.com or follow on Twitter.
For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.