We’re excited to announce a new 12-week campaign for ONE Liquidity DAO with a US$7,500 total reward pool. The campaign will launch on February 8, 2022, see the details below.
- Start date: February 8, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$7,500
- Reward token: USDT, ONE
- USDT 625 per week for weeks 1-4
- ONE (amount TBD) per week for weeks 5-12
- Eligible token pair: ONE/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About ONE Liquidity DAO
The ONE Liquidity DAO ("Liquidity DAO") is an open collective that exists as both an arm of the Harmony Protocol ecosystem, as well as a wing of the open source Hummingbot Foundation.
It is an experimental, independent organization comprised of members from both the Hummingbot and Harmony communities that will promote liquidity on the Harmony Protocol and for the ONE token by leveraging the open source Hummingbot codebase and its community of liquidity providers. To learn more, please visit: https://open.harmony.one/liquidity-dao
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.