Ternoa is coming to Hummingbot Miner with a new 8-week liquidity mining campaign on AscendEX! The total reward pool up for grabs is US$10,000! The campaign will start on January 11, 2022.
- Start date: January 11, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$10,000 (1,250 USDT per week)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs: CAPS/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 1.5% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
Ternoa is the augmented NFT blockchain. Their technology adds utility to NFTs by encrypting them, adding extra security as well as the ability to store private data within an NFT for the long-term. On top of this, Ternoa adds the option of sending protocols, meaning the user can send this NFT with private data within to whomever, whenever they please, even after their death.
Ternoa’s augmented NFT tech applies to not only the general public, but can also be used to create numerous DApps for businesses, artists, games, crypto, and even metaverse/VR-oriented use cases.
Currently, Ternoa’s blockchain is on testnet, and its mainnet will be launching in the coming months of this year. They have over 7 DApps from all different sectors already being built on the blockchain to be launched alongside their mainnet, and a beta version Wallet App for users to explore the current DApps and features the Ternoa Blockchain offers. To learn more, please visit: https://www.ternoa.com
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.