The RADIX liquidity mining campaign on KuCoin has been one of the most popular campaigns on Hummingbot Miner with 300+ participating users. Now RADIX is growing its commitment to open, decentralized market making by adding US$128,000 to the reward pool over four months. The popular KuCoin campaign will be extended and new campaigns will be added on AscendEX and Gate.io beginning January 4, 2022!
Radix continues to hit its aggressive development targets and announced the launch of Alexandria. Check out the details here: Alexandria Launch
- Start date: January 4, 2022, 12:00 am UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$128,000 (7,052 EXRD per week, per pair)
- Reward token: EXRD
- Eligible token pairs:
- KuCoin: EXRD/USDT
- AscendEX: EXRD/USDT
- Gate.io: EXRD/USDT, EXRD/ETH
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 1.5% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin, AscendEX, and Gate.io (Use the Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
EXRD Campaign Stats
Since we launched liquidity mining for EXRD in July of 2021, we have seen 309 distinct individual miners participate in the liquidity mining campaign. The total filled order volume has reached $36 million as of January 2, 2022.
Radix is the Layer1 platform for smart money. The investors of Skype, Uniswap and Aave are backing Radix, the DeFi platform of the future. Radix is the only decentralized network where developers will be able to build quickly without the constant threat of exploits and hacks, where every improvement will get rewarded, and where scale will never be a bottleneck. Visit Radixdlt.com for short videos on how Radix will change the world.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offers to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.