FEAR is extending the liquidity mining campaign for another 12 weeks on KuCoin with a US$47,000+ total reward pool!
Since we launched liquidity mining for FEAR in July of 2021, we have seen 354 distinct miners participate in the liquidity mining campaign. The total filled order volume has reached $35 million as of January 2, 2022. Impressed by the results, FEAR will be extending the campaign 12 weeks giving miners more opportunities to earn liquidity mining rewards! We encourage everyone to join and start earning rewards! The updated reward schedule is as follows:
- The eligible pair: FEAR/USDT
- The updated dual reward pool:
- 2,000 FEAR / week
- 1,000 USDT / week
Fear is an ecosystem and incubator for scary horror games looking to integrate NFTs and Play to Earn features.
With multiple large games launching in the remainder of Q3 and more to follow in Q4 including AA Araya the jump scare classic and the FEAR Museum - the first of its kind gamified NFT marketplace. For more information, please visit: https://www.fear.io.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.