We’re thrilled to announce a new 6-week liquidity mining campaign for Battle Hero with a total reward pool of over 140,000 BATH tokens! The campaign will start on December 14, 2021.
- Start date: December 14, 2021, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: 143,688 (23,948 BATH per week)
- Reward token: BATH (BEP20)
- Eligible token pairs: BATH/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: Gate.io (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Battle Hero
Battle Hero's project intention was from the very start to create an NFT game where users could be rewarded when they play. As more hours are spent playing and enjoying this fun game more coins will be redeemed by them. This game was developed by and for players.
What sets us apart from our competence is the "All Included Model" that we provide, where you can enjoy the game in different ways, in a more active way playing every day and opting to be the best in tournaments, leagues, events ... or simply staking your characters and visiting the game daily to see your daily rewards or maybe you just want to play to open chests and make your team stronger and more valuable. Remember that Battle Hero has its own marketplace where you can trade, sell and buy any hero or weapon with Battle Hero as an intermediary in a quick, easy and secure way. To learn more, please visit: https://battlehero.io
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.