iMe doubles down with a massive $90K USD reward pool commitment to Hummingbot Miner! The campaigns will begin on November 30, 2021 with a 24-week duration on Gate.io and AscendEX! The weekly rewards will be split between the exchanges, see campaign details below:
- Start date: November 30, 2021, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US $90,000
- LIME (BEP20) 12,191 per week, per exchange
- Reward token(s) - LIME (BEP20)
- Eligible token pairs: LIME/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: Gate.io and AscendEX (Use the Hummingbot referral links to support our project!)
About iMe Lab
iMe is a smart platform with Telegram-based messenger, Crypto Wallet, and DeFi tools (Uniswap, Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum). The central idea behind the project is the empowerment of Telegram users through the functions of DeFi, providing people with convenient tools to manage cryptocurrencies easily in a user-friendly and secure interface. iMe connects mainstream and crypto communities enabling sending crypto in two clicks via Telegram handle! The application is available on Google Play and App Store. To learn more, please visit: https://www.imem.app/.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offers to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.