Since we launched liquidity mining for Avalanche in December of 2020, we have seen 918 distinct individual miners participate in the liquidity mining campaign. The total filled order volume has reached $292 million as of November 8, 2021. Now you have more opportunities to earn liquidity mining rewards! We encourage everyone to join and start earning rewards! The updated reward schedule is as follows:
- Exchange: Binance (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
- Trading pair(s): AVAX/USDT, AVAX/BTC, AVAX/BNB, AVAX/TRY
- Reward token: AVAX
- Weekly rewards:
- AVAX/USDT: 8.129 AVAX per week
- AVAX/BTC: 8.129 AVAX per week
- AVAX/BNB: 4.065 AVAX per week
- AVAX/TRY: 4.065 AVAX per week
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
We hope you will keep participating in the campaign and we encourage new users to join and earn rewards!
Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality, and has the most validators securing its activity of any proof-of-stake protocol. Avalanche is blazingly fast, low cost, and green. Any smart contract-enabled application can outperform its competition by deploying on Avalanche. To learn more, please visit: https://www.avax.network.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.