Yesterday we shipped our latest release 2.23.0 of the Hummingbot Miner, containing the following new features and improvements:
- As requested by many users, it is now possible to download your rewards info as a CSV file. This will allow you to export this information into any other system you may use to track your P&L. Although this first version only shows the total USDT for each reward, the following iterations will provide more detailed information.
- We have integrated the Miner App with analytics software that will allow us to better customize the user experience of our miners. Participation is of course optional, users can opt-out if desired when prompted:
- Fixed 2 issues on the mobile version of the site:
- When the user logged out, the nav menu showed some options that should only appear for logged-in users
- The language switching button was not displayed on mobile devices
Try exploring the latest Hummingbot Miner now! Stay tuned for our next release, which will include some cool changes to the Markets page, plus improvements to the Market’s detail page navigation.