DAFI Protocol is extending the liquidity mining campaign for another 12 weeks! Since we launched liquidity mining for the pair, we have seen 131 distinct individual miners participate in the campaign. The total filled order volume has reached $3.1 million as of October 23, 2021. Now you have more opportunities to earn liquidity mining rewards! We encourage everyone to join and start earning rewards! The updated reward schedule is as follows:
- Total reward pool*: US $15,000 (31,164 DAFI per week)
- Reward token: DAFI
- Eligible token pairs:
- DAFI/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.75% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
We hope you will keep participating in the campaign and we encourage new users to join and earn rewards!
About DAFI Protocol
DAFI is building an entirely new incentive model for every protocol & application.
DAFI creates limitless applications with reduced inflation, by replacing simple token rewards with dTokens. As a network grows in demand, dTokens distributed to users can increase in quantity. Essentially, DAFI converts demand volatility into user rewards.
This enables you to truly become a part of the economies you love. For more information, please visit: https://www.dafiprotocol.io
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.