We’re very excited to announce three new liquidity mining campaigns on AscendEX, with a $20,000 total reward pool! The new campaigns include Jarvis Network, Centric and e-Money starting on October 19, 2021.
- Start date: October 19, 2021, 00:00 UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$20,000
- JRT/USDT: 625 per week for 8 weeks
- CNS/USDT: 2,500 per week for 4 weeks
- NGM/USDT: 1,250 per week for 4 weeks
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs:
- JRT/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- CNS/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 1.0% or lower
- NGM/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.50% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Jarvis Network
Jarvis network is a set of protocols on Ethereum which allow to gain exposure to the price of any asset, through on-chain synthetic assets and/or off-chain leveraged position collateralized by stablecoins, against liquidity pools equipped to remain market neutral. To learn more, please visit: https://jarvis.network.
Centric aims to offer an innovative cryptocurrency ecosystem comprising Centric Rise (CNR) and Centric Swap (CNS). Centric”s flagship, CNR (Centric Rise) stands as the network's transactional currency. CNR increases in price every hour via immutable price blocks set one year in advance by the Centric Foundation.
CNS (Centric Swap) serves as the network’s on/off-ramp. It trades freely on cryptocurrency exchanges, providing access to CNR along with liquidity. To learn more, please visit: https://www.centric.com.
e-Money is the leading issuer of transparent, interest-bearing, currency-backed stablecoins for the Internet of Money. The NGM token can be used to pay for transaction execution and, as a staking token, to earn proportional staking rewards in the form of NGM inflation and transaction fees. To learn more, please visit: https://e-money.com
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.