We’re excited to announce a new 4-week liquidity mining campaign for Jet Protocol with a $10,000 reward pool! The campaign will start on October 15, 2021.
- Start date: October 15, 2021, 1:00 PM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US $10,000 (2,500 per week)
- Reward token(s): USDT
- Eligible token pair: JET/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 1% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Jet Protocol
Jet Protocol is a decentralized and permissionless borrowing and lending protocol built on the Solana blockchain. The Protocol will allow users to deposit supported tokens to the Protocol. They will receive interest back to incentivize participation. Those deposits will sit in a pool that is also used for users looking to take out a loan in supported tokens. Because of this, individual users are not matched, and the Protocol can create rules to govern ratios, supported tokens, and a variety of other needs. To learn more, please visit: https://www.jetprotocol.io.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.