We are thrilled to announce that today we shipped our latest release 2.21.0 of the Hummingbot Miner, containing the following new features and improvements:
- As requested by many miners, we added two new columns to the Markets table: Max Spread and Weekly Rewards. So it is now possible to quickly browse through the different markets, without having to click on them, since all campaign-related information is now present. In addition to this, we merged the “Reward Type” into the new “Weekly Rewards” column and switched the Yield order, since we think the daily value is more indicative of any market current state.
On a side note, we are aware of the high loading times experienced by this page and are actively working on solving the issue.
- Many users have complained about the information presented on the Performance tab, so we will be redesigning the whole page in the near future. In the meantime, we have added a permanent link to a tutorial on how to use our P&L Colab Notebook, which is a simple yet powerful tool that allows you to extract all your trading information on all three exchanges and have a more precise calculation of performance.
- Fixed 3 issues on the Market’s detail page:
- Order book depth chart is now correctly displaying volume
- It is now possible to easily navigate to the previous page by clicking only once on the back button, even after several snapshots have been selected
- Active bots no longer appear as “-1” when there are no active bots on that market
- Fixed an issue with the Mandarin version of the site, where most contents were showing in English
- Updated the block explorer URL for PHB
Try exploring the latest Hummingbot Miner now! Stay tuned for our next release, which will include some cool changes to the Markets page, plus improvements to the Market’s detail page navigation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.