We’re excited to announce a new 8-week liquidity mining campaign for Navcoin with a $10,000 reward pool! The campaign will start on October 12, 2021.
- Start date: October 12, 2021, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US $10,000 (1,250 per week)
- Reward token(s): USDT
- Eligible token pair: NAV/BTC
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: Binance (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
Navcoin, launched in 2014, is an open-sourced digital currency offering fast and reliable payments with innovative technological and privacy features. Storing coins on a Navcoin wallet allows for making public or private transactions, earning rewards through staking (for network validation) or mixing coins (for privacy enhancement), and having a vote in project proposals.
Unique to Navcoin's cryptosystem is that public NAV coins can be converted 1:1 to xNAV, the revolutionary privacy coin that guarantees untraceable transactions. Additionally, Navcoin has launched wNAV, a wrapped representation of NAV, that can be used in ecosystems such as Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). To learn more, please visit: https://navcoin.org/en.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.