We are thrilled to announce that today we shipped our latest release 2.20.0 of the Hummingbot Miner, containing the following new features and improvements:
- As promised, we added an Order Book Depth chart to the Market Detail page. By clicking on any of the snapshots featured on the price/spread chart, you will be able to see the specific order book composition for that particular point in time:
Since this is still a beta version, please do not hesitate to provide any feedback and/or report bugs. You can do this directly on the Miner app, using either the feedback button or the new live support chat (best for extensive feedback or when file uploads are needed).
- We have redesigned the stats dashboard on the main page, to emphasize the power of our miner community by featuring total active bots more prominently. We also decided to remove the “global” yield figure, since it provides no actionable value to our users:
- Fixed the Leaderboard podium order for narrow screens
- Fixed several small bugs on the mandarin version of the site
- Fixed 2 bugs on the Markets page:
-”My markets” button is now hidden when the user has not logged in
- While the Markets data is loading the timestamp no longer reads “As of 52 years”
Try exploring the latest Hummingbot Miner now! Stay tuned for our next release, which will include some cool changes to the Markets page, plus improvements to the Market’s detail page navigation.