We’re thrilled to announce a new 12-week liquidity mining campaign for iMe with a $22,500 reward pool! The campaign will start on October 5, 2021.
- Start date: October 5, 2021, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US $22,500
- USDT 1,875 per week for weeks 1-8
- LIME (BEP20) 12,191 per week for weeks 9-12
- Reward token(s): USDT, LIME (BEP20)
- Eligible token pairs: LIME/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
For the first half of the campaign period, payouts will be in USDT and will switch to the project token, LIME (BEP20), starting on week nine.
About iMe Lab
iMe is a smart platform with Telegram-based messenger, Crypto Wallet, and DeFi tools. The central idea behind the project is the empowerment of Telegram users through the functions of DeFi, providing people with convenient tools to manage cryptocurrencies easily in a user-friendly and secure interface. iMe connects mainstream and crypto communities enabling sending crypto in two clicks via Telegram handle! The application is available on Google Play and App Store. To learn more, please visit: https://www.imem.app/.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.