We’re very excited to announce four new liquidity mining campaigns on AscendEX, with a US$10,000 total reward pool! The 4-week campaigns include Compound Finance, The Graph, Wrapped Bitcoin, and Aave starting on September 30, 2021. The upcoming campaigns are part of the initial initiative to support the new listings on AscendEX.
- Start date: September 30, 2021, 10:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$10,000 (US$ 625 per week, per pair)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs:
- COMP/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- GRT/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- WBTC/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- AAVE/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Compound Labs
Compound Labs (COMP) is an open-source software development company building tools, products, and services for the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem. To learn more, please visit: https://compound.finance/.
About The Graph
The Graph (GRT) is a decentralized protocol for indexing and querying data from blockchains, starting with Ethereum. It makes it possible to query data that is difficult to query directly. To learn more, please visit: https://thegraph.com/.
About Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) is a tokenized version of Bitcoin that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. The ERC20 token is backed 1:1 by Bitcoin and allows users to transfer liquidity between the BTC and the ETH networks in a decentralized and autonomous manner. To learn more, please visit: https://wbtc.network.
Aave (AAVE) is a decentralized non-custodial liquidity market protocol where users can participate as depositors or borrowers. Depositors provide liquidity to the market to earn a passive income, while borrowers are able to borrow in an overcollateralized (perpetually) or undercollateralized (one-block liquidity) fashion. The protocol is completely open-source, which allows anyone to interact with the user interface client, API, or directly with the smart contracts on the Ethereum network. To learn more, please visit: https://aave.com.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offers to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.