In the previous liquidity mining campaign period for ShareToken, we saw 215 distinct individual miners participate with the number of weekly distinct miners peaking at 86. The total filled order volume reached $8.5 million. Encouraged by the strong participation, ShareRing has decided to resume its liquidity mining campaign for another 12 weeks with a total reward pool of ~US$15,000 in SHR tokens!
Have you participated in the previous SHR campaign? Join it and start earning rewards again!
- Start date: September 21, 2021, 12:00 am UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$15,000
- Reward token: SHR
- Eligible token pairs and weekly rewards:
- SHR/USDT: SHR 28,070 per week for maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- SHR/BTC: SHR 15,790 per week for maker orders placed with spreads of 6% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
ShareToken is a utility token that is used to secure the ShareLedger blockchain network and facilitate transactions for a variety of products and services across industries and geographies on the ShareRing platform.
ShareLedger is our custom-built blockchain network based on the Tendermint framework. Using a Leased Proof-of-Stake (LPoS) consensus model, users can stake SHR tokens within the app (coming soon!) to earn rewards.
ShareRing is the most complete blockchain ecosystem for securely accessing and buying goods and services worldwide -- serving travel, insurance, healthcare, logistics, education, cryptocurrency, charity, and more.
ShareRing has pioneered an exceptionally secure and flexible identity verification system with a Personal Information Vault. Store your verifiable documents, including your passport, national ID, driver's license and health certificates; knowing that only you decide how and when your information is accessed or used.
Be sure to follow their Twitter for all the latest developments and upcoming app launch!
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offers to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however, measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up-to-date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.