We’re very excited to announce a new 12-week liquidity mining campaign for NDAU with a US$24,000 total reward pool! The campaign will start on September 21, 2021.
- Start date: September 21, 2021, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$24,000 (US$2,000 per week)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs: NDAU/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
Ndau is the world’s first adaptive digital currency. As a new category of digital asset, ndau is optimized for a long-term store of value with staking rewards and a goal of buoyancy. Ndau provides all the benefits of a digital currency while promoting fair and accountable governance, dependability, and greater safety not found in existing cryptocurrencies.
Simply holding ndau in the ndau wallet app allows you to earn additional ndau through Ecosystem Alignment Incentives as well as a bonus for locking your ndau. For example, you could be earning +13% ndau on a 1-year locked account in your wallet app.
Check out https://ndau.io/media/ for more information.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.