We’re very excited to announce a new 4-week liquidity mining campaign for Star Atlas’s POLIS (Star Atlas DAO token) and ATLAS with a US$5,000 total reward pool! The campaign will start on September 14, 2021, 12:00 UTC. This new campaign is part of the initial initiative to support POLIS’s and ATLAS’s listing on AscendEX.
- Start date: September 14, 2021, 12:00 UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$5,000 (US$ 625 per week per pair)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs:
- POLIS/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- ATLAS/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX
About Star Atlas
Star Atlas is a virtual gaming metaverse based in the year 2620. In this distant future, three major factions have emerged; (1)The MUD Territory governed by humankind, (2)The ONI Region as a consortium of alien races, and (3)The Ustur Sector controlled by sentient androids. These factions are in an ongoing struggle for resources, territorial conquest, and political domination. You, a faction citizen of Star Atlas, will have the ability to influence the outcome of this intergalactic conflict while creating the opportunity to earn rewards for your contributions.
The metaverse introduces a unique gaming experience through the combination of both traditional core game and blockchain mechanics.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.