We’re very excited to announce a new one-month liquidity mining campaign for Port Finance with a US$15,000 reward pool! The campaign will start on August 10, 2021, 12:00 am UTC.
- Start date: August 10, 2021 12:00am UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$15,000 (USDT 3,750/week)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs: PORT/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 0.25% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to enjoy the VIP fee structure with 0 maker fee!)
About Port Finance
Port Finance is a money-market, non-custodial liquidity protocol on Solana. They aim to provide a comprehensive suite of lending products, including variable-rate lending, fixed-rate lending, and interest rate swap. Their idea is to take advantage of the growth in size and capability of the Solana network.
Port Finance brings interest rate markets to the Solana ecosystem. It leverages the Solana blockchain’s high speed and low latency with a product suite that includes variable rate lending, fixed-rate lending, and interest rate swaps. Port Finance takes a three-step approach; they provide a baseline lending protocol similar to Compound and Aave on Ethereum. Secondly, they launch a fixed-rate lending protocol that utilizes the Serum order book. And finally, they build out an interest rate swap market that uses the Serum order book.
Their focus is on leveraging the technological advancements of the Solana blockchain and the Serum ecosystem to bring lending products to the market that are difficult to implement on Ethereum. By utilizing the Solana blockchain’s low latency network, Port Finance will allow the user to borrow more with the same amount of collateral compared to Ethereum products such as Compound and Aave.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.