We’re very excited to announce a new 12-week liquidity mining campaign for XCAD with a US$15,000 reward pool in XCAD tokens! The campaign will start on August 10, 2021, 12:00 am UTC.
- Start date: August 10, 2021, 12:00 am UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$15,000
- Reward token: XCAD
- Eligible token pairs:
- XCAD/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About XCAD Network
XCAD is a Tokenization & NFT platform for Content creators, specifically YouTubers at launch. XCAD allows creators to issue their own tokens while rewarding their audience directly on YouTube for consuming their content without any changes to their existing workflow. These creator tokens can be traded within the Plugin or the XCAD DEX. Think CHZ but for content creators.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our Discord and Reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.