We’re very excited to announce a new 4-week liquidity mining campaign for BitClout with a US$25,000 reward pool, that’s US$ 6,250 per week! The campaign will start on July 14, 2021, 9:00 am EDT. This new campaign is part of the initial initiative to support BitClout’s listing on AscendEX. With successful past experience supporting new token listings, we are confident that this campaign will be introducing BitClout to our 15K-member strong trader community and turbocharging BitClout’s listing on AscendEX.
- Start date: July 14, 2021 9:00 am EDT
- Total reward pool*: US$25,000 (US$ 6,250/week)
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs:
- CLOUT/USDT: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX (Use this Hummingbot referral link to enjoy the VIP fee structure with 0 maker fee!)
BitClout is the first social network built from the ground up as its own custom blockchain. This new type of social network allows every creator to have their own coin that their followers can buy and sell, making it the first crypto social network.
Today, a post submitted to a traditional social media platform belongs to a corporation, rather than the creator who posted it. In contrast, BitClout is a fully open-source, decentralized project with no company behind it-- it’s just coins and code. This means every creator has a direct relationship with their followers, which unlocks new ways to engage and monetize that aren't based on ads. BitClout is backed by a variety of investors, including Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Social Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, TQ Ventures and more.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner’s app
- Hummingbot liquidity mining rewards and terms
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity mining FAQs
- 24/7 support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.