Since SHR campaign rewards are paid through Binance Chain Wallet (BEP2), miners cannot directly transfer SHR from their Binance Chain wallet to Kucoin.
SHR on Kucoin uses ERC20 while Binance Chain wallet uses BEP2. In addition, miners cannot receive their SHR rewards directly from Kucoin.
Follow the steps to trade SHR to BNB and then transfer the assets to Kucoin or Binance.
1. Go to Binance DEX
2. Click Unlock Wallet. You need to setup Binance Chain Wallet browser extension, here's the link.
3. Choose SHR/BNB on the upper right side of your screen.
4. Convert tokens by placing a Limit Order of SHR to BNB.
5. Login to your Kucoin or Binance account.
Go to Assets > Main Account
6. Click Main Account(Deposit & Withdraw). Search for BNB and agree to the terms and conditions. Copy the wallet address and the MEMO. Input wallet address and memo into your Binance Chain Wallet.
7. Get the Binance Chain Native Token Address and MEMO from the exchange then go to your Binance Chain Wallet Extension. Click BNB, then Send. Here you can input the Native Token address and MEMO.
8. You should now receive your BNB token from Binance Chain Network to Kucoin or Binance.
NOTE: We are still looking for other ways and will update the article if needed