Since we launched liquidity mining for XDC in November of 2022, we have seen 204 distinct miners participate in the liquidity mining campaigns. The total filled order volume has reached $19.3 million as of August 7, 2023. We are thrilled to have XDC on Hummingbot Miner for another 12 weeks! Join NOW to start earning rewards!
- Start date: February 21, 2023, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: ~US$36,000 (XDC 11,904 /week per pair)
- Reward token: XDC
- Eligible token pair: XDC/USDT & XDC/ETH
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchanges: KuCoin and Gate.io (Use the Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About XDC Network
The XDC Network is an enterprise-grade, EVM-compatible Layer 1 network equipped with interoperable smart contracts. A highly optimized, bespoke fork of Ethereum, the XDC Network reaches consensus through a delegated proof-of-stake (XDPoS) mechanism, which allows for two-second transaction time, near zero gas fees, and over 2,000 transactions per second (TPS). Secure, scalable, and highly efficient, the XDC Network powers a wide range of novel blockchain use cases.
For more information, please visit: https://www.xdc.org
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.