We’re excited to announce Frontier is back to our platform with a new 12-week liquidity mining campaign on KuCoin and Binance with a ∼US$53,400 total reward pool!
Since we launched liquidity mining for Frontier, we have seen 1345 distinct miners participate in the campaigns. The Filled Order Volume provided by Hummingbot miners has reached $236 million filled order volume in total! We encourage new users to join in and earn rewards!
- Start date: February 28, 2023, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: ~US$53,400:
- FRONT 2,592 / week + USDT 1,250 / week on Binance
- FRONT 2,314 / week + USDT 625 / week per pair on KuCoin
- Reward token: FRONT, USDT (Split rewards)
- HBOT Bonus Rewards: 5,000 HBOT per week per pair
- Eligible token pair: FRONT/BUSD (Binance) & FRONT/BTC, FRONT/USDT (KuCoin)
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: Binance & KuCoin (Use these Hummingbot referral links to support our project!)
Frontier is a chain-agnostic DeFi aggregation layer. To date, we have added support for DeFi on Ethereum, Binance Chain, BandChain, Kava, Solana, TomoChain, and Harmony. Via StaFi Protocol, we will also enter into the Polkadot ecosystem. With our applications, users can participate in protocol tracking and management, staking, best-rate asset swapping, liquidity provision, CDP creation & monitoring, and more. In short, Frontierʼs core mission is to bring the essential pieces of DeFi to users across whichever platforms they prefer. For more information, please visit https://frontier.xyz or follow on Twitter.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.