We're thrilled to welcome PancakeSwap to our dMiner platform with two CoinAlpha sponsored campaigns!
- Start date: January 24, 2023, 12:00 AM UTC
- Trading pairs: WBNB/BUSD & CAKE/WBNB
- Total reward pool*: US$6,000 (USDT 500 per week per pair)
Earn rewards by trading on DEXs!
Participate in our weekly pools and get rewarded for trading on Decentralized Exchanges. Rewards are assigned proportionally to your trading volume as compared to all participating users. The more you trade, the more you earn!
You can find out more info about dMiner here. You can also start getting familiar with the different Hummingbot Client strategies you can use to participate in the campaigns.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.